Monday 5 January 2015

2015 - a look at whats coming up

Greetings all, and welcome to 2015.

I apologise for my silence over the holidays, but unfortunately the festivities got the better of me and I found myself over-indulging with innumerate chocolates, snacks, and delicious foodstuffs!

Now that the fun (and stresses) of the holidays are behind us I will try to resume some form of order to the blog!

2015 is looking like a great year in terms of hobby-time! Santa, and me, bought me a great selection of models for X-wing, Batman, Warzone and Warhammer over the holidays, and so I will try to dedicate one post a week to looking at some of these kits, and tracking my progress on their assembly/ painting, and gaming.

I will also be getting a second post every week up and running talking about gaming philosophy, and about the campaigns I'm participating in/ running over the coming months, including my Batman, and DnD 5th Edition campaigns, plus a Warhammer 30,000 Horus Heresy mini-campaign and hopefully and X-wing campaign too.

So with everything outlined and ready to go, I will wish you all the usual "Happy Hobby", this time for 2015, and will get back to you on Wednesday with my first official post on 'How to run a Narrative Campaign"

Medge

No comments:

Post a Comment